If you’re worried about frizzy and falling hair then now you would like to be serious about hair. During this case, the Banana hair mask may be a great solution. Banana hair mask can work magic in your hair !!!!
Beautiful Hair plays an enormous role in enhancing our beauty and making us look attractive. Everyone wants beautiful, healthy, soft, and shiny hair. For this, we’ve to require care of hair health because the healthier the hair, the thicker and delightful it’ll be. However, hair often becomes dry and lifeless because of dust, soil, and pollution. Aside from this, problems like dandruff, split hair, itchy scalp, and hair fall also can occur.
Although there are many products available within the market to form hair healthy, soft and shiny. These chemical products are chemical-based also as very expensive and makes the hair loss its shine after a certain time.
You may also like: 10 Best Natural Ways to Enhance Hair Growth and Thickness
Therefore, for the proper care of the hair, you’ll make good hair masks using the natural ingredients available within the house. By using these cheap hair masks you’ll make your hair beautiful, soft, shiny and strong.
1. Banana and Egg Mask for Hair Growth:
This simple two-ingredient hair mask is especially good for encouraging hair growth to give you sleek and glossy hair. This is often because eggs are high in protein and nourish the scalp while bananas add moisture and vitamins to the scalp.
- 1 or 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- Mash bananas and mix this with an egg.
- Mix or blend them to get a good texture and consistently.
- Apply to your hair, paying special attention to your scalp and any split ends.
- Leave it certain 10 to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly out of your hair.
- Use lukewarm water to avoid “baking” the egg into your hair strands.
2.Banana And Milk Mask For Frizzy Hair:
The vitamins and proteins in milk nourish and strengthen hair follicles. This banana hair mask works wonders for dry and frizzy hair to stop dryness and dullness.
- 1 banana
- 100 ml milk
- Cut the banana into small pieces during a bowl.
- Now, transfer the banana pieces into a blender.
- Add milk to it and blend the ingredients until you’ve got a thick, creamy paste.
- Apply this hair mask from the roots and work your way to the tips of your hair.
- Leave it on for half-hour .
- Wash your hair thoroughly with water to get obviate the stickiness.
You may also like:Yoga Pose To Hair Fall Control And Growth Naturally
3.Banana And Papaya Hair Mask For Dandruff:
Papaya is known to nourish the hair shaft and adds volume to hair. The nutrients in papaya strengthen your hair and stop hair loss. Papaya also prevents premature balding helps in reducing dandruff. This hair mask acts as a natural conditioner, making your hair softer and shinier with every use.
- 2 Banana
- 1/2 papaya
- Chop banana and papaya into tiny pieces and mash them.
- Blend until you get a fine paste.
- Apply this banana pack for hair from the root to the tips of your hair.
- Put on a cap and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash off the mask with cold water and shampoo your hair.
4. Banana and Olive Oil Mask For Damaged Hair:
This is a repairing mask for damaged hair as olive oil has rich moisturizing properties that help minimize breakage and split ends. This mixture is additionally rich in vitamin A , vitamin E, and antioxidants. Additionally, you’ll replace your conditioner with this hair mask because it gives you soft and silky hair within a few of applications. it’s ideal for dry hair.
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mash one ripe banana using a fork and increase it 2 tablespoon of additional virgin olive oil.
- Mix well until no lumps are there.
- Apply everywhere the hair employing a brush.
- Cover with a cap and wash with shampoo after 20 minutes.
5. Banana And Honey Hair Mask For Thin Hair:
This hair mask is right for thin and fine hair. Honey work as a natural agent for moisturizing hair, and cleansing the scalp. It’s a natural hair conditioner. This mask is additionally great for straightening your hair at home.
- a half tablespoon of honey
- 1 ripe banana
- Mash the banana during a bowl until you’ve got a soft and creamy paste.
- Add the honey during this mashed banana and blend it in well.
- Now apply the hair mask from the roots to the tips.
- Leave it on for 20 to half-hour .
- Wash it with lukewarm water and shampoo.
6. Banana And Yogurt Hair Mask For Splits Ends:
Yogurt helps to get rid of split ends. It rejuvenates damaged hair, prevents baldness, enhances your hair color, and convey back the natural hair shine!
- 1 ripe banana
- 2-3 tablespoons yogurt.
- Cut the banana into pieces and mash it properly.
- Now add curd and blend well to form a paste.
- Once this mixture becomes smooth and creamy, apply this paste from the roots of your hair.
- Cover it with a cap . Leave it for half-hour .
- Wash it with water and shampoo your hair as usual.
7. Banana And Coconut Oil Hair Mask For Voluminous Hairs:
Coconut oil has healing properties. Its fatty acids penetrate into the hair shaft and replenish your hair and add volume it. This mixture of banana and coconut provides long-lasting shine and moisture to your locks and aids hair growth. Therefore, this mask is perfect for dry hair.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Mash the banana during a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and coconut milk, and blend the ingredients into a creamy paste.
- Shampoo and dry your hair before you apply this hair mask.
- Section your hair and begin applying the mask from the roots to the tips.
- Make sure to hide your entire scalp and every one your hair.
- Put on a cap and let it sit for half-hour .
- Wash your hair with water and shampoo it as usual.
Some important precautions should be taken while using the Banana hair mask:-
- Make sure that no chunks of banana are left, the pulp is mashed well. Because if any chunks of banana get stuck in your hair then it’ll be difficult to remove.
- Banana hair mask shouldn’t dry completely on your hair. It’s easy to get rid of once they are moist.
- Make sure you do not have a latex allergy. people that are allergic to natural rubber latex can also be allergic to foods like banana, avocado, chestnut, kiwi, peaches, tomatoes, potatoes, and bell peppers.