Everyone knows that vitamins are very beneficial for our body, but does one know that there are some vitamins that we will use to simply eliminate many problems of our face.
Today we’ll use vitamin C during this article. Although vitamin C is useful for the entire body but most beneficial for the skin. Vitamin C is employed to form the skin healthy and glowing skin with the help of vitamin . Therefore, dermatologists and wonder experts also recommend the uses of vitamin C.
In this article, you’ll find out how to form vitamin C night cream serum at home. I will be able to tell you what’s the proper use vitamin C serum for best results on the skin. Vitamin C serum makes your skin brightening & glowing.
Also Read This: Naturally Get Glass Skin in One Week with Flaxseeds Gel
How to make vitamin C night cream serum at home
- 2 tbsp of Vitamin C tablet.
- 3 tbsp Aloe vera Gel
- 1 Vitamin E capsule.
How To Make:
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Take Some vitamin C cream and apply it on your face.
- You can also apply this cream on your hands and feet to form them soft, young & wrinkles free.
How It Works:
- Vitamin C Boosts collagen production. Collagen deficiency makes the skin dull & lifeless. Collagen rejuvenates the skin from the roots & reduces wrinkles & signs of aging.
- It lightens dark spots, age spots & helps you get younger & smoother skin.
- Cream with vitamin C improves the looks and texture of the skin.
Right way to Use of vitamin C Night Cream & Serum
- Vitamin C serum / Night Cream works magic on your skin, but it’s important to use it correctly.
- To apply vitamin C on the face, first, clean the face with face wash. Then after cleansing the face, wipe your face with a clean towel.
- The serum only gives good results when it’s absorbed by the skin. So always use it only on moist skin.
- Then take a touch serum in your hand and apply it on your face with the help of fingers.
- Massage the face with smoothly after applying it.
- Apart from this, you’ll also use vitamin C serum by mixing it with moisturizer cream.
- Wait 10 minutes after applying the serum then apply whatever moisturizer or sunscreen cream you prefer.
With this, it stays on the face for an extended time and provides good results. You’ll feel magic on your skin by making it a part of your routine.